11/28/2008

Paris, Je t'aime. To add to your list...



I had seen this movie a while a ago. And a couple of friends reminded me of it last week. You can now rent it in the US.  The official website is http://www.firstlookstudios.com/pjt/

The new york times review is not encouraging but I would recommend it anyway. I thought it was fascinating. Twenty one highly talented directors producing eighteen short films about love, relationships and of course Paris. To add to that there was a host of top rated acting talent lined up for the film.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Each little story is filmed in a different part of Paris. I enjoyed it very much. Some stories were better than others, but even if you don't like a particular story so much, it is over in a few minutes and another one begins. A lot of fun.