9/17/2009

Where was I this summer?






At the beginning of June, I started a new job. During 8 months without work, it was easy to update this blog with fun stuff. This summer became a little tougher since I landed in a small village by a lake along the french/swiss border with no connection to the world wide web. My job is in Lausanne and I rode to work 2 hours a day for three months, crossing the border twice a day (commuting is not for me yet thousands of french people do it the entire career)... I got really familiar with all the radio stations from the area. But that's about it! Here are a few pics from the area of Malbuisson, where I lived for 3 months. Soon I'll be posting some pics from Lausanne, where I finally found an appartment. Sam has left Marseille and we will soon be able to explore Switzerland together. I'm a happy girl!




No comments: